Saturday, March 20, 2010

Is The Bow Easy Worth The Trouble? Your Advice Appreciated

Some people tie picture perfect bows every time.

I've looked at a few videos on using the Bow Easy. What do you think? Does the Bow Easy (or similar tool), make a big difference to your bow making results or help with special bows?

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts and experiences.


If, like me, you haven't used the Bow Easy, you can get the low down in the video below by Suzanne J Dean from Scrapbitz.


2 comments:

  1. hi yvonne, its a great little tool.

    I dont have a lot of trouble with bows, as i have 2 ways of doing them.

    the most effective way, is making 2 loops to start with and going over, under and through. its a little fiddly but you usually end up with 2 bows sitting up right after adjusting it.

    or the other way is what i call the shoe lace tie. and that is exactly how you tie your bow the same as you do up your shoe laces. Thought i would share this with you. hope you are well my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey
    Thanks so much for taking the time to share your bow tying tips... great stuff and much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. I hope you will visit again.