Sunday, October 3, 2010

Do You Know Of Any Nestie Friendly Stamps - I'm Making a List

As I start to slowly build my collection of Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies (love them!), I'm on the hunt for stamps that fit the Nesatabilities frames. I'm coming across more and more, so thought I'd start a list as a reference for myself and for anyone else who may be interested.

Do you know other companies who make Nestabilities compatible stamps? Please leave a comment, and I'll add them to the list. I'll update this list as I find more.

Nestie Friendly Stamps Listing
Nestie Friendly Digital Stamps or Frames Listing
Any others?

Update: Spellbinders has announced further partnerships with Flower Soft,  Our Daily Bread, Quick Quotes,  Sparkle N Sprinkle, Taylored Expressions, Technique Tuesday, The Rubber Café, and Unity Stamp Co.

I haven't had a chance to look into these yet, to see if they have Nestie Friendly Stamps. Will update the list as I get to them.

Credit:
The pictured set  is from Gina K Designs by Nina Brackett - works with Spellbinders Labels 1,4, 8 and 9

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations you have just won my blog candy. Please email me with your full name and full address so that I can ask Steph at Simon Says Stamp to send you your goodies.

    Thanks,

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne, Tiffany doodles does some digi stamps that are nestie friendly.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment - I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Yvonne - thank you for visiting my Blog today and for your lovely comments! I am glda you made the time to come! I wanted to let you know the one of the Teams I design for 'Layers of Color' is a Spellbinders Preferred Company and has gorgeous cling art stamps - you can find them here - http://www.layersofcolor.com/blog/
    God bless you Yvonne! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for doing this. I am actually surfing around the net looking for this exact thing and came up with the same companies you have. If I find any more, I'll let you know!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yvonne
    this is my first comment to you and it won't be my last! Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is sharing the comment wealth and I picked you.
    Head over there and check it out!
    But I also like to mention that Taylor from TayloredExpressions.com is also starting new this year with Spellbinder friendly stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip about TayloredExpressions. Heading over to check it out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this list. It's just what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. I hope you will visit again.