Monday, November 22, 2010

Vintage Angel Christmas Card With Butterfly

Here is one of the first Christmas cards I've made this Christmas season.

The edges of the base card are brushed with Tea Dye Distress Ink and also the main image and edges and here and there. I do love distress inks. The image is layered onto gold card. I like the image - quite peaceful and reflective.

The image is from the very generous and talented Elisa at Digital Designs by Elisa. Explore the site and her shop. This image was free but prices at her shop are very reasonable.

The Seasons Greetings sentiment is done with a Cuttlebug folder onto bronze card. The butterfly is 3 stamped layers with Twinkling H20's on the wings.

Challenge:

Simon Says Stamp & Show - Distress Inks - Closes November 28th

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Yvonne! That image is simply gorgeous, and I love your soft distressing. Very well done - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous vintage card! The butterfly is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Yvonne! I love the soft colours and the image is gorgeous. The butterfly makes it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really nice. I love the stamp. Where did you get it from? I haven't see it around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kerin
    I've updated the post with details of the image. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. I hope you will visit again.