Monday, March 7, 2011

A Little Something For You Notebook & Pen Set




This sweet little notebook set is made with a cover of pink glimmer card and a strip of purple punched card along the bottom of the cover (Martha Stewart Doily Punch). I added a chipboard flower on the front of the notebook, then a sheet of white card in the packet as a backing.

The white card was cuttlebugged with Swiss Dots. I added a small pen sitting on top of the notebook. The topper is made with a Nellie Snellen oval die (love Nellie Snellen dies) and the sentiment stamp is from Stampin Up.

5 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Yvonne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! What a lovely gift for someone special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not been here for long. This project is beautiful. There's something for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yvonne, it was so nice to hear from you! I love this little gift set you created. Hope you'll stop by again soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. I hope you will visit again.