Thursday, September 23, 2010

Starving Artistamps Backlit Blooms


I love silhouettes and haven't seen too many around in stamp form.

So I was excited to discover the Backlit Blooms series of stamps from Doodle Factory. I was even more thrilled to discover that the full 6 sets of Backlit Blooms stamps are up for grabs. This is a generous blog candy at Starving Artistamps where they are promoting their new releases and where birthday celebrations are in full swing.

Don't you love the card above made with one of the stamps? It looks almost like the Chinese cloisonne effect on the flowers. That's from adding special Prima flowers to the stamped images. Beautiful. And how about the stamps themselves, pictured below. I could really have a ton of creative fun with those and my distress inks. They're a generous 5.75 inches tall and come with sentiments.

If you want to join in the giveaway, head on over to Starving Artistamps and find out more. Closes September 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. I hope you will visit again.