Friday, January 1, 2010

New Release Asian Cuttlebug Folders

Have you heard the new batch of Cuttlebug embossing folders being released at CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) will have an oriental theme?

cuttlebug-asian-bundle.jpg

I love oriental cards, so these Asian cuttlebug folders are definitely on my list. Gorgeous! Gorgeous!

I have a birthday coming up... time to start dropping hints.

I was thrilled to see that 4 of the folders are the you beaut larger 5 x 7 size, so they cover the whole card front. 4 of the folders are at the traditional A2 size. The designs are elegant, and many could do double duty for other cards, not just oriental ones.

Take a sneak peek and let me know what you think. I can see quite a few oriental cards in my near future. How about you? Can't wait to get my hands on these Asian cuttlebug folders.

Here's the full list of 8 folders

  • 5x7 Emboss, Plum Blossoms
  • 5x7 Emboss, Oriental Weave
  • 5x7 Emboss, Kimiko
  • 5x7 Emboss, Bamboo
  • A2 Emboss, Japanese Scales
  • A2 Emboss, Mandarin Screen
  • A2 Emboss, Koi
  • A2 Emboss, Lanterns

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. I hope you will visit again.