Monday, January 18, 2010

Pay It Forward Crafting Style - What A Great Idea


A Fantastic Crafty Bloggy Idea
Pay It Forward Crafting Style - What a crazy, brilliant, wonderful idea!

Joanne from Crafting Joanne visited my blog and left a lovely comment on my Shabby Chic Silhouette Card. When I visited her blog, I found she also has a new PAY IT FORWARD CRAFTING STYLE blog. What a fantastically brilliant idea!

How Does Pay It Forward Work?
If you want to join in, and send a small crafting package or hand crafted item to someone, or want to know more, head on over to the Pay It Forward Crafting Style blog. The online craft community is such a lovely and generous one, that this is a great way to connect and share even further.

Did you see the movie "Pay It Forward"?
You do something for someone and they pay it forward and that person does something for someone else, paying it forward, and so on and so on and so on. Add in crafts and you have a whole lot of fun.

Want To Join In?
To help spread the word, you can grab the Pay It Forward web button, for your sidebar or to write a post.

Top idea, Joanne! Thanks for getting the ball rolling. Let's all spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. I hope you will visit again.