Sunday, January 9, 2011

Looking For Nestie Friendly Stamps?

Looking For Nestie Friendly stamps?

I've just updated my October 2010 listing for Nestie Friendly stamps. I've also included some Nestie Friendly Digital Stamps I came across. Go to the orignal post to check it out.

Do you know of any others to add to the list?

I love the concept of Nestie Friendly stamps, so will be continuing to update the list as I come across more. 

Please feel free to leave a link in the comments to either new additions, or to your own creations using Nestie Friendly stamps (clear, rubber or digital)

Credit: Image is from Whimsy Stamps - Digital Dressed Up Shapes from Raindrop Echo

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my blog candy.

    I hope you will return ...

    big hugs for you...Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous list, Yvonne! Thank you for compiling and sharing with your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at the "Love Layers of Color Blog Hop"! Good luck with your Grand Prize drawing entry!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. I hope you will visit again.