Monday, February 22, 2010

Free Vintage Resource Discovery


I love vintage, and have just discovered Tammy Tutterow aka Fairy Davis.

Tammy's site tagline is Papercrafts, Ribbon Work, Fabric Arts and Vintage Love. She offers a lot of free vintage postcards, photos, tutorials and resources.

As I'm into paper flowers at the moment, I was delighted to discover instructions for her CHA Prima Make-n-Take tag project. The flower on the tag is just so elegant.

Oh... I've just discovered the doodles section! Beautiful! I am in a calligraphy group, so really appreciate the beauty of hand lettering. These would be perfect on cards. I'm thinking of what I could create already. Check out these delicious doodles.

Copyright Caution
As always with free digital images, note the copyright restrictions/terms of use before downloading anything. Thanks, Tammy - a great resource for vintage lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. I hope you will visit again.