Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Paper Flower Flourish - Spiral Flowers Tutorials

I've been getting into handmade paper flowers lately, so decided to explore some tutorial links for spiral paper flowers.

Spiral Flowers
Dozi Design has an easy to follow paper flower photo tutorial

And here's a very clear YouTube video tutorial from Miss Calia.



Have you tried Spiral Paper Flowers or any other types of paper flowers? Any tips?

Paper Flower Making Resources
Tissue Paper Flowers
The Art Of Making Paper Flowers

Paper-Crafting Pad - Paper Flowers

1 comment:

  1. Interesting! I enjoyed watching that video. I will try to make something that this weekend. Thanks for sharing.

    -yumi-

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. I hope you will visit again.