Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shabby Wrinkled Ribbon Candy


I love vintage and have a thing for ribbon, so I was delighted to discover this Shabby Wrinkled Seam Binding in a beautiful array of colours.

Nicole at Gotta Have Paper is giving away a gorgeous bundle of 3 different coloured ribbons from Prairie Bird Boutique, an Etsy shop. This one is called Past Autumn with 5 yards of each colour.

I'm also partial to the ribbon bundle called He Sent Roses which has "moss green, deepest rose pink and beautiful burgundy wine" colours. There are some amazing shabby wrinkled ribbon colours on offer.

This giveaway closes on August 22nd, so head on over to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. I hope you will visit again.