Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cute Teddy Thank You Card

This cute Teddy Thank You card opens out with the double half fold. Not sure if that is called a gatefold?

I used a Nelllie Snellen Multi Die for the circle. I love these dies. They are so versatile, reasonably priced and give a nice effect. The edge of the circle is sponged with blue ink and the plain blue paper is cuttlebugged with one of the Asian Cuttlebug folders.

The teddy is a digi stamp from the wonderful Mellissa at MelJen's Designs


Challenges I'm entering this card in are
CES - Challenge #1 Anything Goes

Bee Crafty - Challenge #37 - Anything Goes (September 11)
Aud Sentiments - Challenge #9 - Anything Goes (August 31)


5 comments:

  1. Lovely sweet card I love the colour of this its lush.
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenge, hope you can join us again next week.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this gate fold card. The monocromatic look fits it perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter in our monthly drawing going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you could join us for the first challenge at CES this week! Your card is awesome and I love the way you stamped your image to match the papers!
    Hugs Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card! Those blues are just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us for the 1st CES Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you used all blues - very striking!! Thanks so much for joining us at Bee Crafty!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. I hope you will visit again.